Looking for reputable realtor in the Johnston County (NC) area

Looking for reputable realtor in the Johnston County (NC) area

Garner, NC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
Im looking for a reputable realtor around the Johnston County, North Carolina area. I have a rental property that's approximately 20-25 minutes south of Raleigh, NC, and the pricing for comparable homes recently sold in the neighborhood have incentivized me to look to put mine in the market. Before doing so, I wanted to make sure I had All-Star realtor I could work with, and what better forum to seek such a person that Bugger Pockets?! My thanks in advance for any recommendations you're able to provide!
0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
8y

Michele Langley with the Modern Living Home Team! She specializes in the JoCo area.  Let me know if you'd like her contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    8y

    @Matthew Gardner Try Anthony Rivera.

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    8y

    Michele Langley with the Modern Living Home Team! She specializes in the JoCo area.  Let me know if you'd like her contact info.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I am a realtor in the triangle area and have done a handful of transactions in the Raleigh / SoutheastRaleigh / Garner area. I'm actually showing a home in Garner tomorrow morning! PM if you want to meet up.

  • Mortgage Consultant · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 53 votes
    8y
    Pm me I have a name for you
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.