Home Appliances - Wholesale prices in Atlanta?

Home Appliances - Wholesale prices in Atlanta?

Kennesaw, GA · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 9 votes

Looking for a place in Atlanta where I may be able to purchase brand name new appliances for wholesale prices - or at least at price points lower than the usual big box stores. I usually buy 4-5 full kitchen appliance suites a year so trying to work on my procurement sources now. Any suggestions or experiences from investors in Atlanta metro? 

0Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Wholesale means several 100 units per PO.  Suggest floor models. Your volume is retail to them.

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    I usually get my home appliances online. They have a pretty good selection, and I’ve found their prices to be solid when buying in bulk. It’s worth checking out if you’re looking to save some cash.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.