Out if State Investors in Anchorage, Alaska

Out if State Investors in Anchorage, Alaska

Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes

Hello BP!

I'm a newbie two year in REI with a duplex and 4plex stationed in Anchorage. I want to get into buy/holds in the lower 48. Looking for like minds to network, learn and work with, contact me!

*Out of State Investors...dang it 

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
8y

Hey man nice to meet you up here.I am based in Alaska presently would definitely like to meetup.and exchange some ideas and mastermind as well.I look forward to your feedback.Ali

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hey man nice to meet you up here.I am based in Alaska presently would definitely like to meetup.and exchange some ideas and mastermind as well.I look forward to your feedback.Ali

  • Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Absolutely, I’d love to meet you and talk. I’ve already had a few people respond on here in Anchorage. Maybe we can get a small group of 3-4 people together and see what all everyone’s up to. I like the masterminding idea. I’d love to hear about your hostel! I’ve looked into it a very tiny amount.

  • Real Estate Agent · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 294 posts · 182 votes
    8y

    I'm interested - Black Cup next week Tuesday?

  • Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Done! Tuesday after 4pm at Black Cup by the sears mall. 

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Schedule does not permit working at my 9 to 5 on that day

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Closed on the Hostel.Took a few tweeks but got it done

  • Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Congratulations, I'm excited to hear about it!

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thanks man, There is great opportunities if these type of business are ran correctly

  • Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Alright, Jamie and I are going to be meeting at Black Cup on Thursday at 4pm if any of you are interested!
  • Real Estate Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 17 votes
    8y
    Sorry I missed you guys, was busy working. My wife and I own and manage 4 properties and 14 doors.
  • Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    @eriknosich Thats fantastic. We'll be meeting up again soon. Look forward to see you there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.