Looking for a Residential RE Agent in Bozeman, Montana!

Looking for a Residential RE Agent in Bozeman, Montana!

Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 16 votes

Hey guys, 

I am a real estate broker in Los Angeles and I have a client who is looking for a ranch style vacation home in Bozeman.  I would to connect with any of you agents out there and see if you could help.  I would honestly like to work with someone that would give a referral bonus as well.  

Anyways, message me if you guys know of anyone!  Thank you!

1Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Hey Julian, I currently go to Montana State University and I haven’t personally done any transactions with Josiah Pisel but we have chatted quite a bit and I did some work on one of houses. I would recommend reaching out to him. Hope this helps, Gage
  • Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    @Julian Peter Yun I would be happy to help your clients! I'll PM you.

    Thanks @Gage Halverson for the recommendation!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.