Meet up in Las Vegas today drinks on me

Meet up in Las Vegas today drinks on me

Real Estate Professional · Fontana, CA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 3 votes
Hi I’m looking to meet up with some local investors in the Las Vegas Henderson area I’m here for a short time but would love to talk about this market and mastermind with some people.
0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    Argh. More notice next time if you can. Good luck and have fun. 

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    8y

    Are you looking to invest in Vegas? I am currently in my other market MA and RI right now but would be glad to help if needed. Please tell us more about what you are looking to do.

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    how long are you going to be in town? theres a investor meetup mixer on tuesday july 24

  • USA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Janice Vannatta Hi Janice, any investor meetups in early August?
  • Rental Property Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Im so sorry I've been really busy lately and just now saw your message but get ahold of @Jon Lee of what is upcoming meetup in Las Vegas hes the right contact for the group.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Martin.  I am a local Las Vegas investor.  I used to live in Torrance, CA so I am happy to network with someone from Cali.  

    Let me know when you are in town.  

    Mini

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.