Atlanta, GA. CPA that has experice working with investors.

Atlanta, GA. CPA that has experice working with investors.

Investor · Kennesaw, GA · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 127 votes

I'm looking for a CPA that specializes in Real Estate. I have a business partner and we have an LLC and currently 4 SFH in the 200k range. I'm also an overseas contractor, but my partner is in the Kennesaw/Marietta area. All referrals welcome.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bernard ReiszPro Member
    CPA delivering RE Tax Tools: 1031 Exchange, SDIRA, 401(k), Cost Seg · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 581 posts · 563 votes
    8y

    @Michael H.

    You've come to the right forum! Definitely check out @Daniel Hyman who focuses on working with real estate investors all over the globe.

  • Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 108 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    @Michael H. I have a bookkeeper referral for you in the Atlanta area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.