Realtor Looking to Help investors in AZ

Realtor Looking to Help investors in AZ

Rental Property Investor 路 AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 212 posts 路 183 votes

Hey Everybody, I'm a Realtor in the southeast valley area (Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, San Tan, Valley and more) of Phoenix, AZ.  I'm looking to start investing and would love to partner up with an investor to learn from and to be your agent while learning.  Helping each other out!

When can we start!??

-Scott Anderson - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

2Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2012 路 640 posts 路 457 votes
    7y

    @Scott Anderson welcome to BiggerPockets! I respect the boldness of your first post 馃槀

  • Specialist 路 Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 3 posts 路 0 votes
    7y

    @Scott Anderson I'm new to this whole thing too.  I'm learning as much as I can with all the resources I have.  If you are interested, maybe we can work together and learn from each other.  If you are up for it, let's go get a beer or coffee somewhere and chat about it.  I am located in Ocotillo too.  

  • Rental Property Investor 路 AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 212 posts 路 183 votes
    7y

    Sounds great!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.