Real Estate Investors in the NRV

Real Estate Investors in the NRV

Rental Property Investor · Pulaski, VA · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 31 votes

I know there does not seem to be a strong presence on BP for people in the New River Valley area (Pulaski, Radford, Blacksburg, Roanoke) but I would like to try and get some type of networking event going (either in person or in an online group). 

I know there is an REI group that meets weekly in Roanoke but as I work in Wytheville, I cannot make it to these meetings.

I've started a facebook group so hopefully some local investors or anyone in the area involved in real estate will join.  Looking forward to making new connections! 

0Reply
51 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Radford, VA · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 8 votes
7y

I'm interested in meeting up and curious to see how many people reply.  My wife and I live in Dublin and work in Blacksburg.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeremy HartPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Blacksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 67 votes
    7y

    Happy to join, @Virginia Jones. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Radford, VA · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    I'm interested in meeting up and curious to see how many people reply.  My wife and I live in Dublin and work in Blacksburg.

  • Bland, VA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I was starting to think there wasn't anyone on here close to where I live.  I live and work in Bland County.  

  • Investor · Rocky Gap, VA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Virginia Jones I know this post is a couple years old now, but did anything ever come of the group you were starting? If so, I’m interested in joining.

  • Investor · Rocky Gap, VA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    My mistake, this post is only about a year old. It was the other post about SWVA that was two years old lol!

  • Real Estate Investor · Woolwine, VA · Member since 2011 · 92 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    @Virginia Jones. Hi all, my wife and I are beginning our real estate career here in the Floyd, Va. area. We are working with Re/Max Dominion with our fantastic broker, Craig Chancellor. We love all aspects of real estate from our vantage point as real estate agents, and from the perspective from investors. Feel free to say hello here as we love to talk everything real estate!

    Keith & Cynthia Canyon

    Floyd, Va.

  • Lender · Fountain, CO · Member since 2022 · 124 posts · 32 votes
    2y

    @Virginia Jones recently moved to alexandria. Looking for local meetups. I'm in financing of private lending. Background in banking and conventional mortgages, brokering and direct lending of private funds for rei's. Excited to learn first hand about the market here.

  • Investor · meadows of dan va · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    9mo

    Pretty late to this thread (~7 years), but I'm having trouble networking in a near by region. Not exactly in the NRV, but my wife and I have a quadplex about 20 minutes south of Floyd. 

  • Jeremy HartPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Blacksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 67 votes
    9mo

    Hey @Ben Pupa, never too late! I'm happy to talk, anytime you'd like - would love to hear how that quad is doing. A colleague bought a few out that way a few years ago that she's been happy with.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.