Looking a reputable Property management I'm Tacoma,Wa

Looking a reputable Property management I'm Tacoma,Wa

Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 6 votes

Hello againBP world!,

I've done some Google home work and reached out to couple of them so I'm in the interviewing process and I'm looking  for at least 5 companies in the East Tacoma area that best suit my property  needs.

Any investor  in the area willing to reach out please feel free. We can meet up or chat on BP.

Lunch or coffee  is on me! Thank again!

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Bremerton, WA · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 7 votes
7y

@Henry Escobar Hey Henry new to the game! Up here in Bremerton! Fix and Flip/Hold if your ever interested in talking shop hit me up!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Forest Park, WA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    Hi Henry. We use NRB Property Management and they have been fantastic. Randy Schell is who you would want to speak to. After having a bad experience with another property management, Randy’s team has been a breath of fresh air. They manage our 12 unit in Lakewood. Feel free to PM me if you need contact info.

  • Steve RozenbergPro Member
    Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Henry Escobar

    Look up @enrique jovens. I believe he is in that area

    I would look up NARPM and start with them..Below are some questions I would think would be a good starting point for you to see who really treats their company like a business or a hobby.

    My business partner is a regional VP for NARPM and I am happy to help if you need anything please reach out

    Questions to Ask prospective management companies

    * What are your average days on market for vacant homes?

    * What is your average rent amount for all properties managed?

    * What is your average work order cost for the owner?

    * What is your average make ready cost for the owner?

    * Are all my invoices uploaded to my owner portal?

    * How do you advertise your vacant units?

    * Do I receive video of my pre and post make ready?

    * Do you have a setup fee?

    * Do you upcharge on maintenance?

    * When do you make owner payments? How often?

    * Are you a Certified Property Manager?

    * Are you a member of NARPM?

    * What is your Guarantee?

    * Do you provide move in and move out reports

    * How many pictures do you take of the property prior to tenant moves in and after the tenant moves out

    * Do you get weekly reports when the property is vacant what prospective tenants are saying about your home

    * Do you provide monthly newsletters to your tenants

    * Do you hold investor education classes to help me become a better investor

    * Do you have single point portfolio based management services?

    * How many properties do the owners actually own themselves?

    * What do you do to ensure that the tenant is responsible for security deposit disputes since that is the largest reason for owner lawsuits

    * How familiar are you with the newly changed laws that can affect you the owner if they are not used correctly?

    .

  • Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @James Lusk:

    Hi Henry. We use NRB Property Management and they have been fantastic. Randy Schell is who you would want to speak to. After having a bad experience with another property management, Randy’s team has been a breath of fresh air. They manage our 12 unit in Lakewood. Feel free to PM me if you need contact info.

     Thanks @James I'll PM you

  • Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Steve Rozenberg:

    @Henry Escobar

    Look up @enrique jovens. I believe he is in that area

    I would look up NARPM and start with them..Below are some questions I would think would be a good starting point for you to see who really treats their company like a business or a hobby.

    My business partner is a regional VP for NARPM and I am happy to help if you need anything please reach out

    Questions to Ask prospective management companies

    * What are your average days on market for vacant homes?

    * What is your average rent amount for all properties managed?

    * What is your average work order cost for the owner?

    * What is your average make ready cost for the owner?

    * Are all my invoices uploaded to my owner portal?

    * How do you advertise your vacant units?

    * Do I receive video of my pre and post make ready?

    * Do you have a setup fee?

    * Do you upcharge on maintenance?

    * When do you make owner payments? How often?

    * Are you a Certified Property Manager?

    * Are you a member of NARPM?

    * What is your Guarantee?

    * Do you provide move in and move out reports

    * How many pictures do you take of the property prior to tenant moves in and after the tenant moves out

    * Do you get weekly reports when the property is vacant what prospective tenants are saying about your home

    * Do you provide monthly newsletters to your tenants

    * Do you hold investor education classes to help me become a better investor

    * Do you have single point portfolio based management services?

    * How many properties do the owners actually own themselves?

    * What do you do to ensure that the tenant is responsible for security deposit disputes since that is the largest reason for owner lawsuits

    * How familiar are you with the newly changed laws that can affect you the owner if they are not used correctly?

    .

     Wow ! thank you so much for your help and the list of questions to   ask . I will do my due diligence  and search for  @Enrique jovens and I'll gladly reach out to you if need be. Appreciate  the support.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bremerton, WA · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Henry Escobar Hey Henry new to the game! Up here in Bremerton! Fix and Flip/Hold if your ever interested in talking shop hit me up!

  • Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tyler Worth:

    @Henry Escobar Hey Henry new to the game! Up here in Bremerton! Fix and Flip/Hold if your ever interested in talking shop hit me up!

     Will do ! I'll send u a connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.