Title companies in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area

Title companies in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area

Rental Property Investor · Ypsilanti, MI (Ypsilanti) · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Looking for a title company that supports wholesaling in the Ann Arbor/ Ypsilanti area.

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Michigan Investment Title 

    there based out of Romeo, MI they will travel to you. I'm out of Ypsilanti/Ann arbor they met me at Panera bread on Michigan Ave to sign when I purchased from another investor as a wholesale property.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ypsilanti, MI (Ypsilanti) · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Awesome! I saw them when researching, had no idea that they would travel to me! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.