Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Investor Meetup

Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Investor Meetup

Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Happy Monday Everyone!

I invest a good bit of time into following Bigger Pockets, but am now just starting to get involved in the local BP community.

I’m hoping to find a group focused around Rental Investment, but noticed everything is a few years old when I searched it. Are their any BP groups out there anyone would recommend?

I currently have 4 rental properties:

2 single families, West side of Newport KY

1 triplex, West side of Newport KY

1 duplex, Dayton KY

Although my investments are in NKY I’m more than open to the Cincinnati market.

Thanks for any advice/recommendations!

Colin

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 208 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    Check out the monthly meetup hosted by @Joe Fairless in Cincinnati, as well as the Greater Cincinnati REIA.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.