DFW BP Meetup

DFW BP Meetup

Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes

I met quite a few DFW people while at the summit in Denver. Are there any DFW people interested in a meetup the evening of Monday, April 23 in Arlington?

Fox and Hound
1001 NE Green Oaks Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006

4Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2010 · 6 posts · 7 votes
14y

I'm still alive. I plan to join Greg and Co.

Thanks Anthony and Jerry for the heads up!

See this reply in the discussion

108 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Welcome Toby. Rowlett is my old stomping grounds from when I earned a living from mowing lawns.

  • Real Estate Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 124 posts · 29 votes
    14y

    this sounds good - I didn't make it to the summit, so I'll try to at least meet the DFW investors.

  • Wholesaler · Allen, TX · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    14y

    It looks like there will be quite a few people at this. I wish I could make it, but will unfortunately be out of town.

    I will see you guys next time!

  • Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
    14y

    I just realized that I have jury duty in Ft Worth the same day. As long as I don't get sequesterd, that actually makes it easier for me!

    In fact, I may be able to get an early start...

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Tod, let me know if you need a few magic words to get sent home early. You probably know some already...

    This is a joke, in case anyone is thinking I don't want Tod to perform his civic duty.

  • Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
    14y

    I'm all for performing my civic duty...unless it interferes with our meetup!

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Bumping this--who else is going to join us?

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Last time around before I call and make reservations. Here is who is currently on the yes list:

    Myself
    Jon K.
    Tod R.
    Stinson Bland
    Anthony Y.
    Daniel Lucart
    Jerry Puckett
    Carlos F.
    Benson Chi
    Bala P.
    Sam Craven
    Angie Menegay
    Toby Ima
    Andy B.
    Dustin Poole

    Please post if there are any changes. Anyone else is welcome to join us.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Logan Woolford? Corey Gentry? Shane Woods? Sorry I can't use @ mentions with my iPad.

  • Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Jon K.:
    @logan woolford (couldn't find Logan) ? Corey Gentry ? Shane Woods? Sorry I can't use @ mentions with my iPad.

    Also, @joe payton (can't find Joe either) I noticed just recently joined.

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y

    Looks like I missed last call by a couple hours. I'm monitoring the topic to get reminders if there is still a seat left - I'm in.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Brian if you want it you're in. Res still open.

  • SFR Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    14y

    Greg,

    I have no change of plan as of now. Counting down the days to meet everybody.

  • Jerry PuckettPro Member
    Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Hey Greg B.,
    If you're counting heads, my wife will be coming too.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Jerry Puckett:
    Hey Greg B.,
    If you're counting heads, my wife will be coming too.

    And my son, Josh.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Jon K. +1
    Jerry Puckett +1
    Brian Hoyt

    Plus the others on the previous list. We are up to 18. Any others?

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Greg B.:
    Brian if you want it you're in. Res still open.

    Thanks Greg B.!

  • Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2008 · 51 posts · 11 votes
    14y

    Most times when I see DFW, they mean in Dallas. I am so excited to see a meeting in Arlington that I can attend. I will be there.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Great Cynthia Franklin. I am south of Ft. Worth myself. I figured Arlington would be more central for all of us. Glad you can make it.

    We're up to 19.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    I'm still in. May bring a +1

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Thanks Sam Craven.

    That makes 20.

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 294 posts · 152 votes
    14y

    Plus 1 for my partner.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Thanks Stinson Bland.

    21

  • Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
    14y

    Joe Payton got the @mentions to work. Here's the thread I was referring to.

    I tried @logan Woolsford again but the @mention isn't working on his name.

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    14y

    Thanks for remembering me Jon K. I'll be back from a work trip to Austin and Houston on Sunday, and should have Monday off. If I can talk the wife into it, I or we will come :)

    Maybe if I give you her email address? You could help convince her. :) She wasn't very impressed with the Weatherford one we went to...such a Debbie downer (just kidding if you're reading hon :))

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.