South Carolina Investors

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Hartsville, SC · Member since 2015 · 174 posts · 69 votes
7y

I'm a Broker and Investor in Hartsville, SC.  Where are you, Davis?

See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chesterfield, SC · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    I am out in Myrtle Beach SC and we have a few different meet ups out here

  • Rental Property Investor · Newberry, S.C. · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I am near the Newberry area and travel to Columbia, Spartanburg, and Greenwood regularly. I would be happy to connect and share knowledge. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Hartsville, SC · Member since 2015 · 174 posts · 69 votes
    7y

    I'm a Broker and Investor in Hartsville, SC.  Where are you, Davis?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Piedmont, SC · Member since 2018 · 119 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    @Davis Barnes I’m in upstate South Carolina. What areas are you investing in? 

  • Investor · Hamlet, NC · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hi there.  I'm from Hamlet,  NC but invest in SC.

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Upstate SC 

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 12 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @John Hovanec:

    @Davis Barnes I’m in upstate South Carolina. What areas are you investing in? 

     downtown Columbia

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 12 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Cameron Price:

    I'm a Broker and Investor in Hartsville, SC.  Where are you, Davis?

     downtown Columbia. Looking at rentals for college students

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 12 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Efrain Ruiz:

    I am near the Newberry area and travel to Columbia, Spartanburg, and Greenwood regularly. I would be happy to connect and share knowledge. 

     lets connect

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    7y

    @Davis Barnes I buy all over SC. Visiting 3 projects in Columbia tomorrow. Let’s talk!

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    @Russ Scheider lets connect

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Christopher Leet did you ever find an investment realtor in the Columbia area?

  • Rental Property Investor · Investor from Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    @Aaron B. I have not yet.  Would love a reference if you know one.

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    From the GVL area here. Would love to connect.

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    From the GVL area. It would be great to be connected with y'all 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Newport News, VA · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm in Spartanburg and starting some new construction projects.

  • Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, MI · Member since 2016 · 103 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    I have visited Greenville and I have witnessed major growth. Anyone familiar with meeting ups in Greenwood SC?  

  • New to Real Estate · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I live in Kansas City, MO, but have family in the Upstate SC and in Charleston. Would love to get more involved in investing in the great state of SC.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 244 posts · 275 votes
    6y

    I'm an investor in the Columbia SC area. I'd love to connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 112 votes
    6y

    Interested as well.

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    6y

    @Davis Barnes

    We are interested in that area. What’s your strategy ?

    Best of luck in all your endeavors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Irmo, SC · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Christopher Leet, I can recommend an excellent realtor who works with investors and is an investor.  I'll PM you.

  • Real Estate Agent · New York & Ulster County, NY · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Also looking to invest in the upstate of SC. Grew up there and still have family in the area. Would love to connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Yacosa Foster in the Spartanburg area as well

  • Rental Property Investor · Florence, SC · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Davis Barnes

    I’m out of Florence. I have 4 single family homes rented and rehabing 2 currently, in the pee dee area. Always looking for new connections

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.