Estimating Cosmetic Rehab Costs in Tucson SFR

Estimating Cosmetic Rehab Costs in Tucson SFR

Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 32 votes

Hey there,

I'm looking for some insight in estimating cosmetic rehab costs in a SFR home in Tucson. Looking at granite countertops in kitchen, 2 bath house, and replacing carpet w/ hardwood floor. SFR house is 1800 sq ft. About 75% of it currently has carpet.

 Any contractors here, or anyone that is good at estimating costs? How much would I be looking at? 

If you know of any recommendations for contractosr in Tucson, I'd really appreciate it!

Best,

-Ali

1Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2018 · 112 posts · 73 votes
    7y

    Hey Alexandra, for basic cosmetic fixes I would just go to Home Depot to price out some options. You can even call them and get pricing. Unless you order in bulk their prices won't be much different from anyone in town. They can even quote prices for installation. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.