Are there any Houston, Tx networking events coming up soon?

Are there any Houston, Tx networking events coming up soon?

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I'm new to Bigger Pockets and Real estate investing. I'm in the process of renting out my first house and purchasing another single family house. I wanted to know if there are any free networking events coming up fairly soon?

0Reply
32 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi @Denise Gallardo!  Have you checked out the Events section under Network, yet? You can search by city, state to see what's happening near you. There were quite a few events listed earlier in the month, as of right now, I only see two. However, one of the events this Wednesday, listed under events, seems like a good one: "How to Talk To Sellers". Also, the Meetup app is pretty good, as well, to see other groups in Houston and their events. Hope this helps!

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Rachelle Duron thank you! I'm also new to Bigger Pockets. I'm still trying to get familiar with Bigger Pockets app/website.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Denise Gallardo no worries! Best of luck to you and hopefully we’ll meet sometime at some of these Houston events!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.