June Houston BP Networking June 11th

June Houston BP Networking June 11th

Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes

We had about 10ish people at the last event and everyone had a great time. The consensus was doing it monthly was a good idea so lets give it a shot and see if we can get a few more people to come out!

I didn't hear any complaints about the location and time in May so lets do it at Block 7 Wine company again:

June 11th 2012 @ 6:30pm
Block 7 Wine Company
720 Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX

Anyone from the newbies to the pros are encouraged to attend. We keep an open networking format, nothing formal to learn, just bring your business cards and desire to help your fellow investor out.

-Sam

0Reply
121 views

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone. I hope those of us that are showing up for the first time don't have to go through any hazing from y'all that met up in May!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Jordan Bateman
    Mike Morrison
    @amy m.
    Mary Philio
    @brandon hobbs
    @randy Eagan YOU OWE A ROUND!
    @bobby gerry
    @matt jenkowski

    the @function is not cooperating today...

    Lets try and get a few more folks out to the next networking event.

    Its not WHAT you know its WHO you know!

  • Homeowner · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2012 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    That'd be great Sam! Do you think we could perhaps meet in The Woodlands area?

  • Homeowner · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2012 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    I meant to add 'next time' in that post - perhaps in July maybe meet in the Woodlands area?

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 488 posts · 121 votes
    14y

    I'll be there..

    Marc Cleverley
    Nick Weidner

  • Involved In Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    14y

    I think I'll be there as well. Can't wait to network with some new investors!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 167 posts · 44 votes
    14y

    Hey Danny....Shawn. I'd be there if i was still in Houston! Enjoy!

  • Rehabber · Lake Conroe Area, TX · Member since 2010 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    14y

    I'll be there...the auction hangover should have worn off by then. Looking forward to catching up with everyone again.

  • Real Estate Investor · Spring, TX · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    I'm a newbie located on the North side. I will try to make it but I don't get off til 5:30PM .

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 488 posts · 121 votes
    14y

    I'm ready . Have been talking with some wholesalers in the area who will be there as well. Looking forward to hearing everyone's updates on their deals. Hopefully I've got a good update by then.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    BUMP!!

    Looking forward to another productive event next week.

  • Rehabber · Kingwood, TX · Member since 2012 · 11 posts · 12 votes
    14y

    I plan to be there! Thanks @Danny Day for the invite!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Looking forward to meeting you Keri.

  • Real Estate Investor · League City, TX · Member since 2012 · 54 posts · 9 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Mary Philio:
    That'd be great Sam! Do you think we could perhaps meet in The Woodlands area?

    Closer to Galveston sounds great to me :)

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 42 posts · 2 votes
    14y

    Hi All!

    Looking forward meeting everyone! Officially on the calendar.

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Sounds great Quyen and I will be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Humble, TX · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    14y

    Hi All !!!

    I will be there and look forward to meeting you all :-)

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

  • Real Estate Investor · Conroe, TX · Member since 2012 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    Sam,

    I missed the last one. I will try to be at this one. looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm with Mary, the further north the better for me.

    god Bless

    tony

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Tony, for the time being I think I'm going to keep them downtown as they are a good central location to draw from all over Houston.

  • Rehabber · Lake Conroe Area, TX · Member since 2010 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    14y

    I will unfortunately not be able to make tonight's meeting. Sorry for the late notice, I'll try to catch the next one.

    Hope everyone has a good time!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 30 votes
    14y

    It looks like I found this just a little too late! I'm curious as to how the meetup went.

    Any input from somebody who went?

  • Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Sorry I was unable to attend as I was on vacation! Sam Craven Guess I owe two rounds now...lol

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    Randy Eagan i will hold you to that!

    Gordon Tran sorry you missed it, it was another very successful meeting.

    We had about 8 or 9 people there and had some great conversations and networking. Watch the forum for the latest update. As of right now I will still keep it downtown.

    Jordan Bateman Sorry you had to miss it, I hope the auction went well for you guys!

  • Rehabber · Lake Conroe Area, TX · Member since 2010 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    14y

    Sam Craven It went pretty well, thanks! We picked up four properties...looking to expand to more counties soon. Unfortunately, they're all on the same day so should be interesting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.