June Houston BP Networking June 11th

June Houston BP Networking June 11th

Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes

We had about 10ish people at the last event and everyone had a great time. The consensus was doing it monthly was a good idea so lets give it a shot and see if we can get a few more people to come out!

I didn't hear any complaints about the location and time in May so lets do it at Block 7 Wine company again:

June 11th 2012 @ 6:30pm
Block 7 Wine Company
720 Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX

Anyone from the newbies to the pros are encouraged to attend. We keep an open networking format, nothing formal to learn, just bring your business cards and desire to help your fellow investor out.

-Sam

0Reply
64 views

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2011 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    Hey everyone. My name is Chris Comer and I'm new here. I can't wait for next months meeting so I can get to know some of y'all.

    In the mean time, feel free to contact me. I'm experienced in multi-family, new and rehab. If I don't know the answer, I'll find it for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.