Contractor Recommendation in Southeastern Connecticut

Contractor Recommendation in Southeastern Connecticut

Real Estate Agent · Niantic, CT. · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 7 votes

I’m gearing up for my next flip and looking for a dependable and knowledgeable contractor. Please reach out with any recommendations. Thanks BP!

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Bainbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 35 votes
7y

Hi there dj .... my names mike and I am a licensed general and electrical contractor in the area who also invests .... I am also in the new London county area and I would love to see if I could be of service to you and I prefer working with other investors .... feel free to let me know if your interested in seeing if I fit into what your doing .... oh and I can provide references and show you other work I’ve done recently

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Bainbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hi there dj .... my names mike and I am a licensed general and electrical contractor in the area who also invests .... I am also in the new London county area and I would love to see if I could be of service to you and I prefer working with other investors .... feel free to let me know if your interested in seeing if I fit into what your doing .... oh and I can provide references and show you other work I’ve done recently

  • Property Manager · Groton, CT · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    Hi @DJ Berry

    Are you looking for a GC or just specific trade contractors like drywall, painting and electrical?  

    P.S. Mike Spittler is an awesome guy and contractor FYI.  haha

  • Real Estate Agent · Niantic, CT. · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @David Wolber hey David- thanks for reaching out. I actually reached out to Mike and after meeting him I quickly realized he was knowledgeable and a good guy.

  • Property Manager · Groton, CT · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    @DJ Berry Great!  Good luck with everything. 

  • Contractor · Bainbridge, GA · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    @David Wolber thanks for the kind words ... I appreciate it buddy

  • Investor · fairfield county, CT · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    bumping this post! i'm looking for reliable contractor in/around north haven CT

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.