Looking for wholesalers and agents in Los angeles

Looking for wholesalers and agents in Los angeles

Rental Property Investor 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 22 posts 路 9 votes

Hello I am Vanessa, im new to real estate and am looking to buy my first BRRRR using a HELOC and a partner in the Los Angeles area. I am looking for wholesalers and agents to connect with. If you're in the area let's talk, thanks 馃槉

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist 路 Riverside, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    7y

    Hi @Vanessa Benavidez with the number of buyers in LA a wholesaler with any kind of discounted property is hard to find, what exactly are you looking to do.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 22 posts 路 9 votes
    7y

    @Aaron K. I understand it's a tough market. My goal with this post is to generate leads that I can then analyze get a feel for prices and different neighborhoods. I have been using redfin and other similar websites as well as sending direct mail but i would really like to meet people who are active in the area. I will then make offers on properties I feel comfortable purchasing for a flip or rental.

  • New to Real Estate 路 Northridge, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 41 posts 路 15 votes
    5y

    Hello Vanessa,
    I am an aspiring investor looking to wholesale distressed properties in the San Fernando valley. I am open to connecting, Best of luck!

  • Realtor 路 San Jose, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 184 posts 路 71 votes
    5y

    @Vanessa Benavidez

    You have many opportunities to choose from in LA. It鈥檚 a buyers market. Properties everywhere sitting for 60+ days on market and many off markets arise daily.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.