Looking to meet investors in my area

Looking to meet investors in my area

Nathan CrossBusiness Member
Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes

Have flipped a few homes in my local area (Fayetteville, North Carolina) and looking to see who else on Bigger Pockets is working the same area. Been really busy with the current projects and have not made a REA meet up for a while, yes I know I got to make time to network. I promise I will be better! Ha. But me personally I more enjoy seeing people in their element... working deals or doing rehabs, or is that just me!

Comment or send me a PM. Just looking to network and bounce ideas off someone in the game. Thanks again!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Raeford, NC · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello @Nathan Cross I live in Raeford, currently investing in mobile homes in Hamlet NC. Looking to expand to Fayetteville. I'm pretty new to investing but I've been lurking around BP for years. Finally got fed up and jumped in.

  • Nathan CrossBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 146 posts · 66 votes
    6y

    @David Mason that’s some good stuff. I PM you with my contact info. Always like to get with local investors in my area and chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.