Looking for some Boston / Massachusetts area BP investors

Looking for some Boston / Massachusetts area BP investors

Real Estate Broker · Weymouth, MA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Im a real estate broker in Boston and am finally now starting to invest in what I sell thanks to BP. Looking to meet some like minded individuals in New England. Any connections would be greatly appreciated.

1Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · MA · Member since 2018 · 167 posts · 57 votes
    6y

    Hey @Corey Bashaw, I am on that same journey. Been selling for 5 years and now I have the mindset shift to start investing. Would love to connect with you. Also there is an event this Thursday at the Ramada in NQuincy. I'm planning on going to check it out.

  • Real Estate Broker · Weymouth, MA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Excellent Sam! Im actually planning on attending that same event. Is you cell number listed on the MLS ? I can give you a call to connect if that works?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.