Lancaster County Real Estate Investor meet-ups

Lancaster County Real Estate Investor meet-ups

Lancaster, PA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Looking to meet with other real estate investors, new and old, to gain relationships and knowledge in this field. I am currently new to real estate and open to conversations on how to excel from different perspectives.

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP, Taj!

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Sponsler

    Thanks Andrew! Good to be here, learning a lot of new things. How are you doing?

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    Welcome to RE! There is several amazing RE meetups that meet monthly. Go to meetup.com and check them out.  I would highly recommend Elevate Investing Group's meetup. 

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Welcome! 

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Crystal Musser

    Thank you for the feedback! I’ll be sure to look into it. Are you in the local area?

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Taj Hammond  Yes I am in the Lancaster area. I run a Real Estate business as a Realtor and investor. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Taj Hammond

    Welcome to BP! There is a great real estate investing mastermind group in Lancaster. Great group of people. Check it out on facebook

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.