HELOC on investment property in New Jersey.

HELOC on investment property in New Jersey.

Investor · Princeton, NJ · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 22 votes

I have my previous primary residence( which is converted to a rental now) that I am looking to get a HELOC on. Property is in NJ with 60%( around 240K) equity in it. Please suggest any local banks that are investor friendly.

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2013 · 384 posts · 262 votes
    6y

    PeaPack Gladstone bank is a very investor friendly bank in NJ

  • Investor · Princeton, NJ · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    @Angelo Mart thanks a lot for your response. Do you know any one that you can refer me to at this bank.

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I just called Peapack Gladstone and they do offer investment property HELOCs but only to a max 60% LTV.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.