Any investors in Tyler, TX area?

Any investors in Tyler, TX area?

Forney, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys I'm a newbie looking to buy my first property. I'm actually located in the DFW metroplex but I've been looking at some properties in Tyler. It seems prices are a little less out there and it seems like a decent area to invest in. Does anyone invest out that way?

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 122 posts · 62 votes
    6y

    Christian,

    I don't have any direct experience in the Tyler market but I am more than happy to help you analyze properties if you have any that interest you.

    Michael

  • Rental Property Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    My wife and I live in the DFW area but have an investment property in Tyler (4-plex).

    Prices seem to be much more reasonable in Tyler and we've found the city to be quite active / growing.  Lots of rehabs, flips, etc going on.  I've met several investors in Tyler and the real estate community is quite active there.

    Feel free to reach out with any questions...

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Michael Terkel, I am also working on a first property. Since you've invested in properties here in Tyler, have you heard of an investors network or association here? Do you work with a local RE agent?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.