Mentor or Real Estate Club - Tulsa, OK

Mentor or Real Estate Club - Tulsa, OK

Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Any mentors or real estate clubs happening in Tulsa, OK? I would love to network with some experienced real estate professionals!

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    The Tulsa Real Estate Association meets once a month as well as having two lunches that people attend. Look there info up on Facebook. I was also wanting to get a monthly BiggerPockets investor meetup going again, if there is enough interest from everyone. 

  • Investor · Tulsa · Member since 2018 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    @Joshua Glesener

    Hi there, I’d be interested in a monthly group as well 

  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Great, if we get enough interest. I will look at scheduling one in February 

  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Joshua Glesener thanks so much for the info! I will definitely look them up on Facebook.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.