Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Looking to get started in real estate this year and I wanted to get off on the right foot with the right team. I'm currently looking to "house hack" using a FHA Loan to purchase a SFH or duplex in the Southside Jacksonville area for around 175k. Hoping to start small and scale into small multifamily units and apartments next year, any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
JaxReia
is the oldest group here, has many meetings during the month. Great
value for the money, many of the meetings are geared towards newer
members of the community with a strong emphasis on education.
Rental Property Investor · Oxnard, CA · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 9 votes
6y
@Devin CollinsWhat area code is the southside and how would you categorize it? I’m planning to invest out of state and Jacks is one of the markets I’ve been looking at and input from someone living there is greatly appreciated.
JaxReia
is the oldest group here, has many meetings during the month. Great
value for the money, many of the meetings are geared towards newer
members of the community with a strong emphasis on education.