Realestate agent recommendation in Los Angeles / SF Valley

Realestate agent recommendation in Los Angeles / SF Valley

Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP!

I'm looking for some recommendations for great agents that work in and around the following markets:

North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Encino, Panorama City, Studio City, Culver City

What I'm looking for:

* 3-5 years experience in my market of interest

* Full time RE Agent 

* Knowledgeable on house hacking strategy and ADU development laws

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    6y

    Sherman Oaks is one of my favorite investment areas as I have done many in that city alone. ADU's under the new laws make it much easier and less expensive to get permits on. Born and raised in the SFV, I know it like the back of my hand.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Scott Rose

    Hi Scott! I was born and raised in the SFV (North hollywood 18 years, Granada Hills 11 years) and have been a licensed real estate agent since 2007!

    I am very interested in working with people who use house-hacking and ADU/JADU for that strategy. Feel free to reach out for questions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.