New to Real Estate · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hi BP members, My name is Hugo I currently live in Flower mound, Tx. I'm recently in the transition of liquidating most of my stock portfolio and wanting to allocate most of my capital into real estate. I want to be able to add value to my investments and want to become more of an active investor. I haven't had much luck in finding local meetups and networking events in my area, so feel free to send me a message on BP or comment on the Thread!
Realtor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2019 · 123 posts · 79 votes
6y
@Hugo E sanchez Check out meetup.com. I'm not in the DFW area but I travel there every once and awhile and have searched for meet ups in the past. In my experience you can find 5-10 events happening daily in the metro!