New to REI in Colorado Springs

New to REI in Colorado Springs

Rental Property Investor · Colorado Spgs, CO · Member since 2020 · 91 posts · 61 votes

Hey everyone,

Excited to be here and get started. Currently, I moved into my second house and kept my first as an investment/rental property and want to grow my portfolio.

My current questions:

What local groups are there in the Colorado Springs/Castle Rock/Denver area that I can linkup with?

Have you seen any changes with Covid doing its thing?

Just really looking to get the “lay of the land” so to speak so I can dig my heels in and get started. Thanks for any advice/feedback you may have.

Jeremy

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 213 posts · 162 votes
    6y

    Hi Jeremy, I recommend running a search for Colorado Springs on these forums. Unfortunately I forgot where I saw the posts, but there's a handful of online zoom meetings in the Springs happening soon and there's plenty of folks in the area that will probably chime in shortly. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but the link to the upcoming meetups should appear with a quick searh.

  • Rental Property Investor · Colorado Spgs, CO · Member since 2020 · 91 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    @Enrique Huerta much appreciated! I’ll dig in a little deeper and see what I find.

  • Colin SmithBusiness Member
    Realtor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 987 posts · 447 votes
    6y

    Check out the networking section of BP or look on websites like meetup or facebook.

  • Rental Property Investor · Colorado Spgs, CO · Member since 2020 · 91 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    @Colin Smith much appreciated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.