Looking for a good RE attorney in NC (Raleigh Area)

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 285 votes
    13y

    I just moved to the area and met Norm Praet (http://praetlaw.com/) at the TREIA meeting (http://treia.com/) on Wed. He is a member and came highly recommended by board members.

  • Renter · KY · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 15 votes
    13y

    Yeah part of me doesn't want to use the busiest attorney. My partner actually won a free LLC from him at the TREIA meeting in December.

  • Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I've used Andy Martin, Sandy Calder, and John South. John and Andy are my two I still use.

  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    I would recommend Larry Maitin without reservation for any real estate transaction. I have done about a dozen closings with his firm, including clsoings for trustee sales (from winning courthouse bids), REO sales, refinances, and listed property.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.