New from New Jersey!

New from New Jersey!

Tyler McneePro Member
Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone! New investor from New Jersey looking to get my first multi family in the coming months.

Wanted to see if there is anyone else from New Jersey on here that can recommend so up and coming towns that could be good investments!

Thanks!

Tyler

1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 6 votes
6y

Welcome.  I'm a real estate attorney in Manasquan and a real estate investor as well.  I know a lot of people in the Ocean, Monmouth and Middlesex county areas.  Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. As for investing, stay away from my area.  lol


Tony

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · NJ · Member since 2020 · 277 posts · 138 votes
    4y

    Hi @Tyler Mcnee,

    I am an investor and investor-agent based in Northern NJ. I'd be happy to connect and learn more about your investment objectives.

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi @Tyler Mcnee multi family investing is great way to go. My wife and I  House Hacked around north jersey.  There are plenty of great towns and good investments around,  really its more so around what your needs and standards are.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.