Investors in Copperas Cove/Killeen Area

Investors in Copperas Cove/Killeen Area

Rental Property Investor 路 Harker Heights, TX 路 Member since 2020 路 4 posts 路 1 vote

Are there any investors in the Killeen/cove areas that would be interested in getting together?

1Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor 路 Cedar Park, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 463 posts 路 177 votes
6y

I'll raise my hand, I'm always open to the idea of a meet up. We had a meet up in Copperas Cove every other Thursday on the week. MEETUP.com for more info. But I believe it was closed because of the virus. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Cedar Park, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 463 posts 路 177 votes
    6y

    I'll raise my hand, I'm always open to the idea of a meet up. We had a meet up in Copperas Cove every other Thursday on the week. MEETUP.com for more info. But I believe it was closed because of the virus. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Killeen, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 3 posts 路 1 vote
    6y

    We definitely should get a BP meetup in the area.

  • Investor 路 Charleston, SC 路 Member since 2018 路 42 posts 路 24 votes
    6y

    YES! I hope that is clear.

  • Investor 路 Central Texas 路 Member since 2019 路 8 posts 路 8 votes
    6y

    I am game to set something up when the coast is clear. ;-) I know people have been a little leery of face to face meetings for the last few months. I invest mostly in the Killeen /Cove area myself. Now if only I remembered my meetup password. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Nolanville, TX 路 Member since 2008 路 130 posts 路 88 votes
    6y

    I'm down. 馃槉

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.