Metro Detroit - New investor looking to Network

Metro Detroit - New investor looking to Network

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello All, I thought I would give this Forum a try. I'm pre-approved looking for my first investment property. I would also Like to meet local investors. Detroit

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Keyonte SummersPro Member
    Harper Woods, MI · Member since 2017 · 384 posts · 311 votes
    6y

    I'm local and have experience within the Detroit market. Reach out if you have questions, concerns, etc. 

  • Dylan TanakaPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 455 posts · 178 votes
    6y

    @Michael Sullivan there are ton of great people from Metro Detroit right here on Bigger Pockets. 
    What part of Metro Detroit are you specifically interested in?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I appreciate you both reaching out! 

    Dylan - Any safe community where the numbers make sense. I will be opportunistic.

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    6y

    @Michael Sullivan welcome. Where are you from?

    Make sure you understand the differences between investing in Detroit versus Metro Detroit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.