Best areas in Atlanta for appreciation over the next 10 years?

Best areas in Atlanta for appreciation over the next 10 years?

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 4 votes

Does anyone have any idea which neighbourhoods in Atlanta are best for appreciation over the next 10 years?

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    6y

    Hey @Adam Schumacher

    Oh man, without a crystal ball, I don't think anyone knows the answer to that question. That being said, anything around the BeltLine is a bit of a no-brainer. However, this is where everyone is looking right now. I see North Atlanta up to Cherokee and Bartow Counties being great appreciation plays. Really, you could probably drop a pin on a map of the Atlanta MSA and land in a neighborhood that will appreciate well over the next ten years (barring a massive recession on the back-end of that timeframe).

    Sorry I do not have a better answer for you but that's because there just is not one, other than "Nobody knows."

    Feel free to reach out anytime if you have other questions or ever want to chat about the Atlanta market!

  • Realtor · Atlanta · Member since 2018 · 126 posts · 81 votes
    6y

    Hey @Adam Schumacher, I recently made a video on this topic that you may find helpful! https://youtu.be/Zw5jXRwHpew

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.