Fayetteville investors interested in linking?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hey Antonio, I'm a wholesaler based out of Raleigh but working out towards Fayetteville as well. Feel free to reach out to me anytime if you want to chat and I actually used to live near Fayetteville so I'm fairly familiar with the area too!

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Antonio Glenn:

    New to area and want to continue to find like minded individuals to work with. Fayetteville and surrounding areas.

    I'm a local investor and meet with new people regularly. Happy to help if I can 

    I also run a Sunday morning meeting once a month called Real Estate Church 

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Alexander Felice

    When is the next date for the real estate church? I’d love to attend.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Alexander Felice hello and good morning! I’m definitely interested in connecting and attending real estate church is that today? And can u send a schedule for the upcoming meetings. I look forward to connecting... let’s chat soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.