Wholesaler in Mass metrowest Boston area looking to connect

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    5y

    @Rita Silva martins Welcome. Let me know how I can help. 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Enis Shehu Hi this is so funny, I actually took a picture of your company truck the other day by RT 30 TJX, I go by every day and I wanted to reach out, but I didn't know where to start, small world 

    Thank you I will send you my info

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    5y

    @Rita Silva martins LOL Small world. Yes, our office is on route 30 by the TJX headquarters.

    Feel free to give me a call at 617-957-2482 and we can chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.