Anyone here in Puerto Rico?

Anyone here in Puerto Rico?

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes

Hey BP friends,

I recently found myself in Puerto Rico. I kind of moved there by accident actually. But hey, now it’s home.

Anyone else live or invest in the area?

Would love to connect.

Cheers,

André

0Reply
105 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · White bear lake, MN · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 3 votes
5y

My family and I live / invest in Minnesota, but we come to Rincon / Aguada every winter, and we are ready to start investing in PR as well.  Is there a local meet up?  Can someone do a few introductions for me so I can start getting to know others actively investing on the island?  Thank you!!

See this reply in the discussion

47 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Juan, PR · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hey man! I live in PR as well. Let connect! 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    @Christian Cantarell yea let’s!

    I’ll shoot you a PM!

  • Investor · San Juan, Puerto Rico · Member since 2008 · 132 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Let's connect!

  • Investor · Camuy, Puerto Rico · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Let's connect

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    @Mario J Perez

    @Luis M Muniz

    Cool guys! I’ll hit you up when I’m back in San Juan in the new year 👍

  • New to Real Estate · San Juan, Puerto Rico · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Investing in Santurce. Let's connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Juan, PR · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Thoughts on organizing a brunch about mid January when those who are out for the holidays are back in the island and we can all meet and create a good BP network in PR. Cheers and Happy Holidays to all! ✌🏽

  • New to Real Estate · San Juan, Puerto Rico · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Christian Cantarell - I second the network meet up. Great idea

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    @Christian Cantarell

    Down! I’ll post on this thread when I’m back

    🙂👍

  • Aaron T.Pro Member
    Developer · Aguada, PR · Member since 2014 · 928 posts · 279 votes
    5y

    We are not living down there yet, but we will be by the end of 2021. We have property on the island and are down there 4-5 times a year. 

  • Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 173 posts · 198 votes
    5y

    Hey, I want to be part of your cool new club!!! I live in Isla Verde and own several rentals on the island.  Would love to get together with a like-minded group!  Keep me posted on the brunch idea or maybe an old fashioned RE meet-up!!!

  • New to Real Estate · Dallas / Puerto Rico · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey, I'm currently working remotely from the island looking to invest on the San Juan area.

    @Christian Cantarell I'm down for the meetup.

  • Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 173 posts · 198 votes
    5y

    OK so when is the Meet Up?

  • Real Estate Investor · Dorado, PR · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Also in PR, in Dorado. Add me to the list.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    I’m back in town!

    @Shannon Robnett I’ll get it organized 👍

  • Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 173 posts · 198 votes
    5y

    @Andre Crabb awesome!  I will bring the party hats!

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone, I was going to create an Event on BP, but can't due to not being a subscriber.

    How about we meet at La Marqueta in Condado, this Sunday at noon.

    @Shannon Robnett 

    @Justin P.

    @Jaime Velez

    @Justin Callan

    @Luis M Muniz

    @Mario J Perez

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    @Christian Cantarell☝️☝️☝️

  • Rental Property Investor · San Juan, PR · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Andre Crabb

    Sounds good! I was actually talking to @Jaime Velez and @Jessiel Gonzalez today about planning something on Sunday. So we are down for it!! We can start a whatsapp group for more direct communication.

  • Investor · San Juan, Puerto Rico · Member since 2008 · 132 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Count me in!!

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    @Christian Cantarell took the words right out of my mouth

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    5y
  • San Juan, Puerto Rico · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    sent you a message @Andre Crabb

  • Investor · Camuy, Puerto Rico · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Count me in.

  • Puerto Nuevo, PR · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Christian Cantarell

    In Puerto Rico too! Let’s connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.