New Ozark/Nixa/Sprinfield MO investor looking to network.

New Ozark/Nixa/Sprinfield MO investor looking to network.

Realtor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 9 votes

I'm recently started investing in Ozark, MO. Currently in the Multi-Family business. Looking to branch out to find opportunities as well as meet up with more local investors, landlords, or lenders and get more familiar with the people and area! I'd love to grab lunch and meet some new faces!

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan ZiererPro Member
    Architect · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 40 votes
    5y

    @Derek Burkard I went to school at Drury University and since moved up to St. Louis. I have been thinking about investing back down there in the multi-family realm. It would be great to hear what is moving and shaking again down in that area - heard that the down town square is completely different and the commercial street is thriving. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.