Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 6 votes
Looking for feedback/referrals for property management companies in East Lansing MI. Anyone with experience in this market please reach out! Thank you.
Property Manager · Lansing, MI · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 59 votes
5y
@Andrew DeBlock I would be happy to assist with any Lansing, East Lansing or surrounding areas property management needs. I not only manage property but also own investment properties as well. Hope to chat soon.
You might want to read our series about “How to Screen a PMC Better than a Tenant”, since selecting the wrong PMC is usually more harmful than selecting a bad tenant:
Property Manager · Lansing, MI · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 59 votes
5y
@Andrew DeBlock I would be happy to assist with any Lansing, East Lansing or surrounding areas property management needs. I not only manage property but also own investment properties as well. Hope to chat soon.