Norfolk/Virginia Beach, etc: How's the Market?

Norfolk/Virginia Beach, etc: How's the Market?

Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes

Hi all, I'm in central VA and have been trying to get in on a few deals in a few locales, but no luck as yet. I'd prefer to keep my investing local-ish, but my surrounding areas seem pretty stripped bare, at least to my VERY inexperienced eye. That said, the Norfolk area seems to have a ton of inventory, but also quite a few sales. I'm wondering if anyone in the area could clue me in on the market there? I'm perusing the forums as we speak and trying to dig up some other Norfolk RE info, but there's not much better than someone who actually lives in and knows the market. Thanks to everyone who's responded to my posts thus far; this site is amazing! Thanks everyone.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    13y

    Oops, I should probably mention that I am primarily interested in flips for the time being, though I'm not completely against the idea of a multifamily buy-and-hold. Any advice on the area would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

  • Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I'm curious about the real estate market in Norfolk, as well. Also, I'm looking for a private lender that funds residential rehabs there in Norfolk and Hampton Roads. I'd love feedback from anyone with contacts/experience in the area...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.