REIAs how to find them or how to start them

REIAs how to find them or how to start them

Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 12 votes

I saw something pop up briefly making BP better. How about adding a section on REIAs?

I haven't been able to find one in my area and have to the other side of the state to attend a meeting. I know BP is kind of an online REIA, but physically meeting with folks in the local area would be great. Might be a great category under "REI Resources" or "Community".

Maybe even an article or podcast on starting an REIA... Just putting it out there.

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    www.meetup.com is a great place to see all kinds of meet up including real estate.  Advertise on craigslist and every other online site including Bigger Pockets. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.