Virtual Assistant recommendations

9 Replies

Im looking for a specific virtual assistant that you have personally used and would recommend that I use.

Tasks - ad word campaign (google, Facebook, bing, yahoo) and keyword campaign for a business website (seo).

This is an area that I do not have any knowledge as you can tell from my bland post... thats why I need the help. Thanks in advance

I can't recommend a particular VA, but my favorite place to find them is on elance.com. You can search for them by the type of work they do, look at their reviews, and their past jobs.

I hear odesk and onlinejobs.ph are good too.

Medium sunbase logoJesse Tsai, Sunbase Homes | [email protected] | 7023243426 | http://sunbasehomes.com | NV Agent # S.180768

I use odesk.com regularly and have been happy with the results. Very reasonable rates and I found one contractor who handles all of my online postings and presence.

Hey Guys,

I will jump on this thread also with Tony.

We are looking on odesk and we are looking for any specific contractors that you have had success with. There are so many out there.

We are looking for SEO of our property management website, and also SEO for more rehab leads.

Thanks!

http://ideasunlimitedonline.com/

I've had a VA for over 4 years now for multiple facets of my business (Digital Marketing) and have engaged IU for my most recent VA.

They have a great hiring and interview process and will attempt to match you with the most skilled and cost effective team member.

Give Nick Carter a buzz or email from IU and let him know that I sent you over :)

@Shawn Morey hit me up about SEO, I think I might be able to help in that regard.

odesk.com is great.. been usuing it for 8 years for Web design, answering services, blling services, REI, data scrubbing, data minning, client screening, appointment setting...Its great...

Elance.com is also good, its more fo technical stuff, and the VA charge slightly higher but they have a great choice of quality...

@rob pena Thank you for the information. 

Thanks!

I've heard great things about VirtualStaffFinder.com. It's more for finding full time VA's as opposed to part time and project oriented VA's like odesk and elance.

Hey guys, thanks for all the tips, much appreciated.

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you