Advise for a User Friendly Website

Advise for a User Friendly Website

Involved In Real Estate · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 2 votes

Hello Everyone:

My situation is very unique.  I would like to share my experience for a website by Wix.com.  Bigger Pockets recommends this great website; however, I am a special needs person.  It hurts my eyes to read for more than a couple a minutes; thus, I need a recommendation for a user friendly website, where we can get immediate support.  I can use my screen reader, but find Wix not user friendly for me.  In other words, Wix is not an easy access company and requires extensive reading; which, is not possible for me, unless I use a reader.  In other words, it is not easy to contact Wix either.  It took a great deal of reading to get to their contact methods.  By this time, my eyes and brain were spacing out.  Thank you for your help.

0Reply
20 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 164 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    personally I use godaddy. There customer service is great. There very proactive with following up with me by phone.

  • Real Estate Investor - Internet Marketing Professional · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 181 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    Weebly is a click and drag website system.  But honestly the standard is Wordpress which is a little bit more of a learning curve then Weebly, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be good to go, and you'll be able to do anything you can think of website-wise.  

    I do internet marketing full-time till my real estate investments can support me, so feel free to ask me anything website/SEO/internet marketing-wise.

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    It really depends on the complexity of the site you are needing to build.  I recently created a site using squarespace for a client and it was very straight forward to use.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.