Zbuyer leads

9 Replies

I read the post in the past about Zbuyer but I wanted to know if anyone has had any recent success/failure with them within the last 6 months or so.  They are calling me....ALOT and I am considering it...just dont know if it is worth it. 

@Matt Ellis  Just d your research before spending money on anything online. At the end of the day you have to be comfortable with their service, and hope that you get something out of it. 

Used them for about 5 months.  Nothing good.  Some outright bogus info, not Zbuyer's doing but certainly not even casually screened, but mostly crazy over priced expectations, or wholesalers.

.I tried Zbuyer for several months. I have had ZERO sales from the few leads I received in the beginning. The last two months I have only received 1 lead and it was an invalid address...when i called the number the Lady told me she was 200 miles away! These leads are NOT verified as they promised. Also the original sales person guaranteed me 3-5 leads per month...They failed at that. When I asked for a refund for the two months that I paid and never received one lead, they said that they only go by average leads and that they did not guarantee me any amount of leads per month. (They said winter is slower....but they just keep on charging for zero results) BEWARE! This is not a company to deal with! False promises and shady practices, I will be contacting the BBB to report.

I've been using Zbuyer for about 2 years. Like every other marketing channel out there it's a numbers game. Sometimes you have to do a little extra research on the leads. I've had quite a bit of success, but you have to be patient and consistent with these leads. I also always try to be the first one to contact them if it looks like it maybe a good one.

I've been researching reviews on Zbuyer and just want to note that @DougFerrell has had 4posts on BP throughout 4years and each one is directly related to posting the same response about Zbuyer.  My thought is that this is a competitor.

I'm not a big fan of paying for leads from companies.  I like the old fashioned method of my own research but my partner always fields these calls and then passes their info to me to vet out.  Been tough to find any good information on them.  

Hi there @Matt Ellis . Yes, I have actually just used them for my wholesale business in Indiana. I tried it out for 3 months and almost got a deal. We were down to the end and at the last minute the seller decided he wanted to keep the property. So, you could get some good leads out of it but in my humble opinion you would be better off taking that money and putting it towards marketing you are already doing and what is already working in your business. That is my two cents. There are so many "cutting edge" companies out there being endorsed by guru types, but the old tried and true direct mail is the lifeblood of my business. Ask any wholesaler what they are doing that actually works and 10:1 I bet they will say direct mail. 

Stephen Barton, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB14052302)
317-694-4774

I'm with Stephen in terms of putting these marketing dollars elsewhere.  To each is own and every market I suspect will be different.  In the two months I used it specifically for Sarasota County I got maybe 6 new leads.  I also went back and contacted about 40 leads total, this includes past leads up to 6months old and majority of the time the information was either inaccurate or after a couple attempts never got a reply.

I agree with most of the comments. I signed up for Zbuyer.  In my opinion ZBUYER IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.  The leads are old and stale.  Anytime a company has a NO money back guarantee or are not willing to stand by their product or service guarantee then don't buy it.  I called for refund, they gave me the run around and said they do not do refunds. As they say in Texas, all sizzle, no steak. :)  I wish I had seen this post earlier.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.