youtube video to website

3 Replies

Guys I am getting ready to do a youtube video that I will move to my website.  It will say that we buy houses in my area.  When they go to the website can I change the video that is on the website that came from youtube.  The challenge I am having is that the youtube video tells them to click the link below and be directed to my website.  I don't want the video on my website to say that.  Does that make since?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.   Paul Coin

There are a lot of video making websites out there that you can edit. See my signature line below. I made a "we buy houses video" that has a logo, can be uploaded to youtube and can be imbedded on your website. I wrote a blog article on it also  

Yes, It is possible to change the video. There are lots of websites that give you a chance to correct your error.

Good Luck...!!!!

I'm not 100% sure that I'm understanding what you're asking.  Is the message where you tell people to go to your website actually part of the video?  If so, you'd need to make a copy of it that doesn't have that message and post it separately.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.