How many mailer's per month?

3 Replies

Thanks for the number Baltazar. Care to share what kind of response rate you get from the 5,000, what is the quality of the lead, and how many you can close from those 5,000 each month? How many repeat mailers are you sending to the same target?

And, I can understand if you feel it is your secret sauce not to share, but would be nice to know who you're targeting and what you're mailing them.

Mix of Absentee and Owner occupant 40-100% equity.  Homes bought at least 5 years ago, zips that fit my model etc.. I would say one deal per 5,000 mailers or less than that recently.  15-20 good leads per month.  Overall in the last year i've averaged about 6,000 pieces per deal.  It takes a lot of mail in Austin to pickup deals, at least it does for me.  I'm currently looking into other Texas markets.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you