Skip to content
Marketing Your Property
Account Closed
Votes |
Reviews & Feeback for Website Solutions? RealWebsite vs SuperSmart...

Account Closed
Posted May 17 2009, 16:17

Anybody have reviews or experiences they would like to share with the many website solutions for real estate investors?

If I may share with you my "shopping" experience thus far with SuperSmartWebProfits and RealWebsite...

www.SuperSmartWebProfits.com seems to be the market leader, and I personally know several successful investors that use their service and speak very highly of it. However, it seems fairly limited in the ability to customize the copy, images, etc. Their pricing also up there (though they want you to call to get the "latest" price, I've heard it ranges from $1000-$4000)

You can spot a SSWP site from a mile away because they all basically look the same. To see what I mean just Google "SuperSmartWebProfits" + {Your State} and you will find everyone who is using SuperSmart in your local market.

The real knife in the heart is that I found a particularly disparaging account on RipOffReport from a SSWP customer regarding a refund dispute. Granted, RipOffReport is essentially a large extortion scheme and people write false reports all the time, but you can generally get a feel for when a report is a legitimate complaint and when it is not. Reading this one, I have a hard time believing the customer fabricated it. Judge for yourself: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/445/ripoff0445082.htm. The fact that nobody from SuperSmart has so much as even responded to the report to tell their side of the story is disappointing. In my company where we had illegitimate reports filed on ROR, we at least got on to tell our story. Yeah it shows up in the search rankings if you respond but people are gonna find it no matter what so you might as well tell your side. Anyway, I digress...

***SuperSmart clients- PLEASE chime in to set me straight. I want to hear from you!***

That said, I've also been looking into RealWebsite www.realinvestorwebsite.com by John Schroeder. I'm pretty impressed in the level of customization it offers - you can use the 50 templates it comes with but it also offers a lot of capability to do your own thing with it, edit copy, headlines, graphics, etc. $27 a month isn't bad either. He's also a student of Derek Gehl & the Internet Marketing Center, which to me carries a lot of credibility. Or maybe I'm being sucked in by the great sales job :)? Has anyone actually used RealWebsite (or his other software RealProspect), and can share any feedback?

There's other website solutions out there of course - InetUSA, etc - any and all comments are welcome.

I found very few decent reviews on the web, so I really hope this starts a discussion that is beneficial to BiggerPockets and the REI community.

Ron

Loading replies...