Where to find database of property management companies?

Where to find database of property management companies?

Investor · South Bay Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 9 votes

This is kind of a random question but, does anyone know of where to find a database of property management companies in a given area? I am looking for a list of property management company names with addresses and any other contact information to start a marketing campaign. I know I can just google search it and do it the hard way of taking down each of the company's info but I thought I would throw it out to the BP forums to see if anyone had an easier solution for me!

Thanks for any input!

Ronnie

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Florham Park, NJ · Member since 2017 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    8y
    All Property Management.com
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.