I’m a new member here

3 Replies

Originally posted by @Matthew Ham :

Have no experience in this field but I’m willing to learn the game.

Hi Matthew, welcome. First, figure out your "Why". Why do you want to invest in real estate. Second, decide on a niche, single family rentals, fix & flip, self storage, commercial. Third learn everything you can about your niche.

What are your goals? what type of properties are you looking to buy? From your profile I'm assuming rentals! give us some more info bud! Theres a lot of ways to start generating leads for potential sellers, but first have a target in mind

There is no need for more info.

ANYONE and EVERYONE that wants to set foot in this game needs a reliable flow of motivated seller leads flood your inbox.

Regardless of what properties you want to buy, regardless of your why, regardless if you are flipping, rentals, or wholesaling.

If you want a continuous flow of paychecks coming in, you need a continuous flow of deals closed, and for that you need motivated seller leads.

Anything else is fluff.

To get motivated seller leads on demand, on autopilot, on steroids, you do what the overlord supreme of lead generation does.

Get a website, make it credible, work on SEO and as you work on SEO drive paid traffic to your amazingly credible site to make money immediately. 

There is no other or better way doing this than what I told you. Period!

All these leads are free, organic, super motivated and they come in on autopilot, I don't lift a finger and even while I am pooping on the throne they come in.

If you are serious about making it big, this is what you do.

All hail monkey!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you