Rental Property Investor · Sterling Heights, MI · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 11 votes
4y
@Donovan Wilson congratulations on your purchase and investment! I am a local contractor and investor available for work and brainstorming. If you are in need of anything please feel free to pm me. Beautiful bones on this home!
Rental Property Investor · Sterling Heights, MI · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 11 votes
4y
@Donovan Wilson congratulations on your purchase and investment! I am a local contractor and investor available for work and brainstorming. If you are in need of anything please feel free to pm me. Beautiful bones on this home!
Gibraltar, MI · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 4 votes
4y
Congrats Donovan! Curious if you are making the repairs yourself or working with a local contractor? I have two properties needing rehab in detroit in 48234 that I purchased at auction last year, looking for some reliable help in the area. Good luck with your project!
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y
Always good when you know the area and are vested in making it a good project. I'm working on my neighbor two doors down who is a hoarder. My live and flip is almost done. The neighbor in between us would love to see her value lifted from both sides!